Monday, March 15, 2010

Almost the ides

Ok, so despite my best intentions, this blog really hasn't existed since I started working full time. And even a little bit before then. I haven't given up, and we haven't stopped doing things, it's just that blogging can take a lot of time. At least for me. But like the dissertation that you put off writing because it's just so big that it's easy to put off, eventually you do it.

Now, however, the question is raised: where do I (re)start?

At the beginning of the things I didn't post about, but for which we have many albums on picasa?

Or maybe the bigger, more interesting things first? If any of it's interesting to anyone.

I'm thinking that reverse chronological order might be the way to go because it's at least seasonal -- in the beginning, but of course less seasonal as you proceed. But then I can mix in new things too.

So anyway ...

Here comes a new post to celebrate an especially special holiday: pi(e) day!

1 comment:

SchwaTown said...

You bring it on girl.